Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Twenty Years In A Decade Book Of Shah Rukh Khan | Shah Rukh Khan Autobiography Book Twenty Years In A Decade | SRK Autobiography Book Twenty Years In A Decade

Tag: Twenty Years In A Decade Book Of Shah Rukh Khan,Shah Rukh Khan Autobiography Book Twenty Years In A Decade ,SRK Autobiography Book Twenty Years In A Decade

Twenty Years In A Decade Book Of Shah Rukh Khan | Shah Rukh Khan Autobiography Book Twenty Years In A Decade | SRK Autobiography Book Twenty Years In A Decade

Shah Rukh Khan Autobiography Book 'Twenty Years In A Decade'

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan who has been writing his autobiography for several years, now says it’s almost ready for release. The book, titled Twenty Years In A Decade, will focus on the life of the 45-year-old actor, from 1991 to 2001.

“I have written a book and its complete now. I will ask my writer friends to edit it so that I can release it. I have been writing it over last ten years. It is titled Twenty Years In A Decade because I feel that in ten years I have lived a life of 20 years between 1991-2001. The book is about positivity, hope and it is also funny, just like me. I have written things about my life in the most fun way,” Shah Rukh Khan said.

SRK made his acting debut in 1988 when he appeared in the television series, Fauji, and in 1989 did another TV soap called Circus. The actor made his Bollywood debut with Raj Kanwar’s Deewana in 1992 alongside Rishi Kapoor and Divya Bharti. The film was a box office hit.

Sharing details about his book, King Khan said, “There are very personal things in it… though selective memories. Also, there is a chapter on journalism. I have also written about my personal things.”

The 45-year-old says his favourite chapter is the one that talks about his parents. “One of my favourite chapters in the book is which talks about my mother and father… which I completed in almost eight pages.”

Courtesy: NDTV

No comments:

Post a Comment